STUDENT NURSES ASSICIATION OF INDIA (SNA)
The SNA unit of the college strictly follows the bye laws of Trained Nurses association of India. It aids in the comprehensive development of the students by providing opportunities for curricular and extracurricular activities and by encouraging their activities beyond the four wall walls of college and extending their services in the community.
- To uphold the dignity and ideals of the profession.
- To promote a corporate spirit.
- To furnish good quality professionals.
- To encourage leadership ability of the students.
- To involve the students in intercollegiate sports and cultural activities.
- To improve social contacts to enhance professional contacts of the students..
- To promote the participation of students in community activities.
|1||Dr. Sibin Joy Vayalil, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mrs. Bhavya S, Assistant Professor||SNA Advisor|
|3||Ms. Bhagyalekshmi, 4th Year Bsc Nursing||Vice-president|
|4||Rahul J Prakash, 3rd Year Bsc Nursing||Secretary|
|5||Ms. NooraNazeer, 4th Year Bsc Nursing||Treasurer|
|6||Ms. Gayathri , 3rd year Bsc Nursing||Magazine Editor|