The college is affiliated to Kerala University of Health sciences and college union functions as per the bye-laws of the college students union of the university.
- To train the students of the college in the duties, responsibilities and rights of citizenship.
- To promote opportunities for the development of character, leadership, efficiency knowledge and spirit of service among the students.
- To organize debates, seminars, work squad, torus and similar other activities.
- To encourage sports, arts and other cultural, educational and recreational activities that are incidental and conductive to the above objectives and
- To work for general welfare of the college and to support every activities proposed by college or university like student support and guidance programme.
|Chairman||Mr. Vishnu G Nair, 4th Year Bsc Nursing|
|Vice-Chairman||Ms. Bhagyalekshmi, 4th Year Bsc Nursing|
|General Secretary||Mr.Rahul J Prakash, 3rd year Bsc Nursing|
|Treasurer||Ms. NooraNazeer, 4th year Bsc Nursing|
|Joint Treasurer||Ms. July Jaimon, 2nd year Bsc Nursing|
|Sports Club Secretary||Mr. Alen , 2nd year Bsc Nursing|
|Arts Club Secretary||Ms. Neenu P A, 4th year Bsc Nursing|
|Magazine editor||Ms. Gayathri, 3rd Year Bsc Nursing|
|Joint Editor||Ms. Roshna, 2nd year Bsc Nursing|
|University union counselors||Ms. Nileena Philip, 2nd year Bsc nursing|
|Ms. Saranya Y, 2nd year Msc nursing|
|Class representatives:||1. Ms. Manya Krishna (1styrbsc Nursing) 2. Ms. Firdhose (2nd year Bsc Nursing) 3. Ms. Gopika (3rd year Bsc Nursing)|