Philosophy of College Council
Fostering students learning and success by providing excellence in instructional programmes ,facilities and support the goals of students pursuing basic skill and career.
College council objectives
- Investigate ways to articulate student’s success that represent the diverse range of our students goals and retain strong academic integrity and high academic standards.
- Provide essential support service through collaborative actions.
- Create a framework for faculty and student to learn and share ideas.
- Plan action strategies for student welfare.
Students welfare activities.
- Parent Teacher meeting
- Annual Medical Check up
- Anti Ragging Policies
- Participation of extracurricular and Co- curricular activities.
- Work Shops and Training programme.
- Award for achievements
Council meets twice a year to discuss matters pertaining to the academic mission of the college including admission requirement curricula, instruction examination grading in the college .
|1||Dr. Sibin Joy Vayalil||Principal ,chairman college council|
|2||Prof. S.V Bhanu||HOD Mental health nursing|
|3||Prof. Mareen Asha||HOD Medical surgical nursing|
|4||Mrs. Surya C S||HOD ,Child health nursing|
|5||Mrs. Marie Rosy||HOD,OBG Nurssing|
|6||Mr. Navaneeth S||Physical Education officer|
|7||Mr. Vishnu G Nair||College union chairman|
|8||Mr. Manoj Joseph||Administrative officer|
|9||Mrs. Sobha B||Office staff|
|10||Mr.Krishnan kutty||PTA Representative|
|11||Mrs. Anusha Venugopal||Teacher representative|
|12||Mrs. Shany Vincent||Secretary|