Library is the centre of learning. Our library is fully equipped with numerous books, journals both national and international, general reading magazines and newspaper for the use of students and staff. E library and E journals are also available for the students. Library is completely computerised and automated. The library functions 13 hours daily under the guidance of 3 professional librarians. Computer and internet facilities are available for the students inside the library. The students are encouraged to make full use of these resources and abide by the rules and regulations of the library. The faculty ensures to foster reading habits among students. The regular use of library helps the students to widen the horizon of their knowledge. Institution library comprises of more than 3750 books and subscribed for 17 journals.
Rules and Regulations
Some general rules are as follows:
- Identity Card is compulsory for all enrolled students for availing of library facilities.
- Identity Card will be issued by the librarian on presentation of admission receipt and photograph.
- Misbehaviour and misuse of Identity Card is an offence and the student responsible for the same is liable for disciplinary action.
- Students should maintain silence and mobiles are not allowed inside the library
- In case of any grievances the users should contact to Librarian or Principal.
- No admission is permitted in study room without Identity Card.
- Students can borrow text books, on their Identity Card in the study room.
- Books / Study materials issued in the study room will have to be returned before leaving the study room
- Conversation, making noise, sleeping, resting legs on chairs and tables, smoking etc., is strictly prohibited in the Library.
- Members entering the Library/reading room are required to leave all personal belongings like Umbrella, bags, brief cases, books, coats, etc., inside the locker room placed at the entrance.
- No outside/personal books are allowed inside the UG/PG Section.
- The Librarian may recall any book /journal any time if required.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended. The Library staffs are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Students should follow the dress code of the college while visiting the Library.
- Members of the Library found to be indulging in damaging the library materials.
- Misconduct or infringing the library rules is liable for disciplinary action.
- To obtain NO DUES certificate, members should return all books/journals borrowed pay overdue charges if any and surrender the library cards