PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION(PTA)
In order for the school to function effectively for the student’s welfare, it is important for both teachers and parents come together. This is well achieved by the parent teacher association in the college. The main aim of the PTA is to enhance and improve the children’s learning experience.
- To foster and promote good understanding and co-operation between members of the teaching staff students and guardians of the students
- To inculcate in the members a keen interest in the working and progress of the college
- To plan and execute such measures as will enable members to take an active and useful part in the development, improvement and welfare of the college
- To induce all guardians of the students of the college to effectively and actively cooperate with the college authorities in maintaining good discipline and high standard among students
- To define suitable ways and means with a view to prevent students unrest and to assist and co-operate with the authorities
- To take suitable action regarding and make and representations to the government and other concerned authorities on matters relating to addition of accommodation introduction of new courses etc
- To institute scholarships prizes etc to encourage students in matters of studies.
- To plan and execute any items of work that will be beneficial to students
- Organizes Core committee meeting on the lamp lighting ceremony day for parents of first year BSc Nursing students.
- Holds a meeting in case of any problem or need related to students that needs immediate attention of the parents.
- The committee holds a meeting after each sessional examination to discuss and evaluate academic matters.
- Conducts an orientation program about the functioning of the committee to the parents during the course inauguration program of BSc, PBBSc and MSc Nursing program.
PTA SCHEDULE FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
|CLASS||I PTA||II PTA||III PTA|
|I YEAR BSC||24/1/19||12/4/19||27/7/19|
|II YEAR BSC||1/12/18||18/1/19||4/5/19|
|III YEAR BSC||10/12/18||7/2/19||10/7/19|
|IV YEAR BSC||2/11/18||11/1/19||18/5/19|
|II YEAR PBBSC||15/12/18||2/2/19||6/4/19|
|I YEAR MSC||12/12/18||20/4/19|
|II YEAR MSC||13/12/18||16/3/19|
PTA EXECUTIVE MEMBERS FOR THE YEAR 2018-2019
|SI.NO||POST||NAME OF THE MEMBER|
|3||SECRETARY||MRS.Surya.c.s, Profeesor KVMCON|
|4||JOINT SECRETARY||MRS.Shany Vincent, Asso Professor, KVMCON|
|5||TREASURER||MRS.Jyothilekshmi, Asso Professor, KVMCON|
|7||PROGRAMME OFFICER||MR.Arun. M , Assit Professor, KVMCON|
|8||COLLEGE UNION||MRS.Mareen Asha,Professor, KVMCON|
|9||PATRON OF ASSOCIATION||MR.Sibin joy vayalil,Principal KVMCON|